Community post

Question

BFP Progression worries

I am 4w+2d pregnant (16dpo) and I am worried that my bfp isn't strong enough... and that it doesn't get darker as it should!
What do you all think?
I had a MC last year and I am so worried that it could happen again
Lower Pic is from yesterday 1PM, the upper one is from this morning 6AM

user submitted image

10 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Thank you
No, just folic acid and that's it!
MUST stay positive and try not to stress out

2 years ago • Post starter

It all depends upon how much concentrated your urine is. You may have more concentrated urine at 1pm for some reason. Do you drink water overnight at all?
Congratulations though. I'd stop testing now and book in with your Dr's if haven't already. Good luck sticky baby dust.

User image

3 years ago

I agree with the lady above. It all depends on how concentrated the urine is. I'd get checked in with the doctors and ask for a quantitive beta HCG to check your numbers are doubling as they should, and try to relax. <3

Pregnant, Due in 2023.

3 years ago

Thank you all, I will try not to think too much and relax

3 years ago • Post starter

I couldn’t resist and tested again...
I am quite positive but After the missed MC of last year I’m afraid it might happen again!!!

user submitted image

I’ll add another one... at this point I am a bit concerned... how do I keep calm and wait until next Friday the 12.?

user submitted image

Honestly I also think that at this stage (5w1d) the test line should be darker than the control line....

I just wanted to give an update... I had a MC.
Today I am pregnant again but I am so afraid... it's the third pregnancy in less than 2 years and after 2 MC all my hopes are so low.
Praying this time it sticks

2 years ago • Post starter

Congrats and praying the baby sticks. With all the MC, would your doctor/midwife put you on some sort of progesterone?

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Sending you

:

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo