Community post

Question

4 weeks + ?. On what day did your clearblue digital test go up to 2-3 weeks.

I’m on cycle day 4 weeks + 3 days and clearblue tests are still showing me 1-2 weeks. I didn’t get enough progression on these tests in October and it ended in miscarriage. On what cycle day did the tests show 2-3 weeks for you? 3+?

33 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 33 Answers | Last Page

Honestly I don’t really test those tests. Definitely get your numbers checked at the doctor instead. Good luck! I hope you have a strong, healthy pregnancy ??

:

3 years ago

Thanks, it actually ticked up today to 2-3 weeks, so that’s at 4 weeks + 4 days. I’m going to try to relax but it’s not easy having had 3 previous miscarriages.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hi how are you doing? My tests look very similar to yours and I got my 2-3 week afternoon of 4+3 x

3 years ago

Well, not great. It finally went to 3+ on 6 weeks or 28 dpo. That same day I had an ultrasound and it was an empty gestational sac. They won’t call it a miscarriage until a second scan, so that’s scheduled in about a week but I’ve given up now. My pregnancy symptoms seemed to have disappeared. My hcg was progressing well but on the lower end of the ranges. Now I’m just hoping it comes out soon on its own. I don’t want another D&C. Sorry it’s not better news. I hope yours goes well.

I’d just add there are plenty of positive stories out there with the same results. I have my age against me. I’m 39.

@sagitta I am so sorry to hear this. I have also had 3 miscarriages in 2 years and my first was an empty sac. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant again. 4 weeks +3. I’m also around the same age as you. It going to be a long wait for the next few weeks. I hope things go as well as they can for you. These things are tough but keep your chin up. As you say, there are positive stories. I try and tell myself that all the time.

3 years ago

Oh good luck. It is so stressful in the first few weeks. My goal next time is to not take so many pregnancy tests and blood tests and just try to let it happen. I'm not sure I can do that!

Just in case anyone is following this thread, I had a follow up scan today expecting them to confirm a miscarriage. But instead there is a baby with a heartbeat of 129! Now I'm not sure what to think. The baby is measuring about a week behind my dates from LMP and ovulation date which I don't think can really be out because I had a positive pregnancy test at 10 DPO. So, maybe it is possible that these little ones show up a little later but I'm not getting excited yet.

This is great news! I am keeping everything crossed for you ????

3 years ago

Thanks so much. How is yours going? I also have been all over the play with the Clear Blue number of weeks tests. I tested in the evening and it went back down to 1-2 weeks and then a few days ago 2-3 weeks which is why I was so sure it was a miscarriage. But this morning it was at 3+ again.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo