Community post

Question

FRER

Several indents possible on back to back FRER? ALSO light line on a one step 1.00 store test...on both brands "lines" appeared pink (esp the 1
00 store) & within 1min. FRER seemed to fade almost...so weird.

19 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Answers | Last Page

Do you have a photo?

3 years ago

I posted them km the on photo gallery

3 years ago • Post starter

this is from right now...I am betting a chemical this is makes idk 4 light lines on frer show up right away...

user submitted image

I maybe can see something very light. How many DPO are you?

3 years ago

It was there on person, hubby saw as well, i am well rehearsed in Pregnancy tests lol have 3 kids and ectopic, and several miscarriages. I know I saw "something" did not know FRER was prone to this kinda stuff tho

on right...

user submitted image

bottom un used is for reference...top was within 1-2min...they all even frer show up right away (ps i am spotting now)

user submitted image

chemical i guess idk...but if FRER is now a bad indent giver they should be ashamed ???? they were always so reliable

user submitted image

chemical i guess idk...but if FRER is now a bad indent giver they should be ashamed ???? they were always so reliable

user submitted image

I will say yesterday the lines were more visible the 1.00 store line faded away this morning when I tested (so neg), right before I realized I started to spot. I just wanted to see if FRER was now a brand that was unreliable due to indents, 1.00 store is notorious for evaps but this showed up right away

user submitted image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo