Community post

Question

??

So I'm currently on cycle day 49. My last period was December 5-9. My apps all predicted I start Jan 5-10. It's now the 22 with No period. I've taken 4 pregnancy test in the past 2 weeks and all negative.? What could be causing this.? The past 2 years I've had my period pretty close to the same time every month like clock work but this time is different. No symptoms of period at all.

UPDATE   Got 2 bfp today !!!!

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Are you tracking ovulation? Most likely is you haven't ovulated at the normal time. The luteal phase is pretty much always the same length so the only way you can know for sure when you're due or if you're late is to know how long after ovulation your AF is due. I used to have very irregular cycles and now fairly regular but not to the day. But every month it is always 14 days after ovulation on the dot.

3 years ago

No I've never tracked ovulation.

3 years ago • Post starter

I had that happen a couple times. I ovulated really late despite being extremely regular. One time it was nothing, I just went two months until I had my period, the second time I got pregnant with my son. My period was early January and I got my bfp March 6th. Had negative tests the weeks before. I would still check with a doctor, both times they double checked to make sure it wasn’t an ectopic pregnancy

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo