Community post

Question

Am I pregnant?

I have been ttc for two months now. I am now currently 6dpo. I am having hot flashes, lower abdominal cramping, a nasty taste in my mouth that will not go away, my areolas have darkened, I wake up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and can not go back to sleep! which is not normal. I have been burping A lot. And also when i brush my teeth my gums bleed a little which is very strange. And today i am SUPER tired. My body just feel different. Is anyone experiencing the same symptoms at 6dpo? Do you guys think i may be pregnant?

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I had quite a bit of those and tested at 12dpo and got my BFP. Now have two weeks left till I am due. Are you tracking anything else like your temps. Sending sticky vibes your way. Keep me posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

The luteal phase of your cycle can cause the same symptoms that you would have in early pregnancy. But, in months that I’ve been pregnant I did feel something different those cycles, even a few days before I was able to test.

So, only way to know for sure is just to wait it out a few more days, and try to relax! Best of luck to you!!! :-)

3 years ago

I hope you are! Best wishes.

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo