Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding or spotting?

Hi ladies!

I am 13 dpo, my period is due in one day, I had some light spotting last night and today, didn’t even get on the pad I wore I thought my period was coming soon.

Today still nothing, so I take my last pregnancy test I had and it was the very faintest of lines within time frame of the test on FRER

The spotting is red/brownish and super light but I have had this before periods to.

So I wasn’t sure what to think!

Any advice or similar stories is greatly appreciated!

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I had light pink spotting two days and one day before AF came last cycle. Was very discouraging because I got so excited thinking I was implanting late! Unfortunately the only way to know is to wait!

3 years ago

Faint line on a test is positive-no matter how faint. Good luck and hope this is a strong BFP!

:

3 years ago

Update: Mother Nature arrived this am. ???? I had 6 strong faint positive pregnancy test before hand so I’m not sure what happened.

3 years ago • Post starter

Either they were evaps or a chemical pregnancy. Hope this month is your month and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo