Community post

Question

BBT Implantation Dip?

Hey, first time posting and first time tracking BBT.
I am unsure if this is what a plantation dip looks like; I have quite strong cramping on the 11th of January, along with fertile cervical mucus starting about 9th and now I have creamy, white cm.

This is my first cycle after a very streched out blighted ovam MC over November and December with my bleeding from the 30th of Dec to Jan 2nd.

Is there anyway to tell atm if I could be pregnant? I've been more tired than usual, stronger sense of smell, dull cramping on right side, backache, body acne, more cm than usual and vivid dreams.

Thank you for any advice you can give :)

user submitted image

3 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It went back up! Is this good?
had a sharp pain slightly off to the right from the center last night just before midnight for nearly a minute, followed by full cramps. I also feel like I have the lightest shadow line when I did a test this morning, but I think I'm just trying to be hopeful.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

Still going back up :)
I know noones reading this, but I'm doing this abit for my tracking. My partner and I both think we're seeing the lightest shadows ion my tests now; their the 10 mui/ml sensitive ones, but we can't be sure. I also have a blood test this afternoon so we'll find out for sure.

My cm seems out of control with how much there is, I'm still getting abit of full cramping and I'm waking up starving, but not hungry during the day or at night.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

This looks exciting! Do you have a pic of your test? How many dpo are you? xx

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo