Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 151 Replies | Last Page

@BGB. I so see a faint line starting to show. Even in the gallery. Are you planning on testing every day for progression until AF shows or wait a couple days and test again? Keeping everything crossed for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

BGB - I see something too! it gets darker!

Me, I haven't been writing as often as usual, but I still read on occasions. I'm approx 6-7 dpo and the itch to POAS have started. Haven't tested so far though, so that's good! I only have strips measuring from 25, so they wouldn't show anything right now anyway. Had some sharp pain on my right side yesterday and now it's more like light cramps. Other than that I don't feel anything different.

User image

3 years ago

I used a wondfo this am and nothing. I know wondfos are more sensitive so maybe the first response was an evap? Idk... I’ll keep using wondfo until I see a second line fingers crossed!

How’s everyone else doing??

3 years ago • Post starter

@BGB I see something in your FR test. I'm 10dpo today and took a FRER at 3pm. 6 hour hold. Photo is on my page. There a faint line that me, my sister in law and my partner can see, it is pink but not. Clear on images. My Opk started getting darker again.
Top dark was when I ovulate. Bottom was taken with same sample as FR.

user submitted image

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Mummy I totally see second line on your test!!!???????? It gets darker!!!!

Mummy and BGB I see lines on both of your tests!! I hope they keep getting darker!
I’m trying to hold out until Thursday to test. 10dpo today with AF due on Friday. I’ve got 3 internet cheapie tests left, and I’m trying not to buy any more this cycle unless I really think I’m getting a positive. I feel kind of crampy today- hoping it’s not just deep ab muscles complaining from the new exercise routine I’ve been doing, lol.

3 years ago

My wondfo tests have all been white. Pretty sure af is on her way???? how’s everyone else doing?

Are between 8-9 dpo and have been testing since yesterday. So far only one test a day, so that's good. Not seeing anything else than those imaginary lines. But it's still early. Yesterday I had cramps pretty much all day, but now it's completely gone. I only have some slight tender boobs. So pretty much like my normal "symptoms".

User image

3 years ago

@BGB same here. 3 cheapies and 2 early tests are white as white ?? no AF like feelings but not 100% sure when she's due. Tomorrow is 28 days after last AF but only 13 dpo so maybe Friday. Or longer ????????‍?? who knows. X

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

AF arrived this morning as punctual as ever
for you BGB x

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo