Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! I’ve been absent for awhile. I’m still trying to not obsess, especially since it doesn’t seem to be happening, so I’ve just been sporadically checking forums. I’m about 6dpo today, and my body feels all out of whack. I started progesterone cream this cycle and it’s felt like I’ve had PMS symptoms since 2dpo. Not fun, and I’m not sure I’ll continue to use it after this cycle if it’s going to mess me up this much. At this point I’m dying to POAS just so I can stop the cream! AF is due next Friday, though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was altered this time around. I’m going to try not to test until at least next Thursday.
Good luck everyone, and baby dust!

3 years ago

@vintage. What brand of progesterone cream are you using and how much? I used Emerita Progest Cream and got pregnant the first month with my boys. If you timed everything right and you get pregnant then you need to continue taking the cream because if you stop abruptly then your body may go into shock and your levels will drop. Feel free to message me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@BGB thank you. My opk seem to be getting a little darker but no positive. Took another hpt Yesterday and both me and SIL swear there's a faint pink line have some. First response and more cheapie coming today through amazon (4x first response 6 days sooner and 2 10mlu cheapies for £14!) so ofc I'm going to now start with them! I posted my test on here and got. 75% + votes so fingers crossed!!

@Vintage we are same cycle, 7dpo now too although AF due Thursday for me (I think) good luck!

I've woken todak feeling a bit rough. Backache, bloated, legs feel weak - almost like when you get the flu BUT I blitzed the whole house yesterday including kids rooms so that's probably it

user submitted image

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

I’m 7dpo today too! So we are all on same day!! I usually have a 27 day cycle like clockwork. I started taking wondfo pregnancy tests but don’t see anything. I took another opk and it’s darker than the previous two days. Fingers crossed!

Mummy that pic is hard for me to see. Did you post on your page too?

3 years ago • Post starter

Here’s my opk showing getting darker at 7dpo. Hopefully good sign????????????????

user submitted image

@BGB It is on my page too, and strangely slightly clearer on there. im fully prepared for it to be a dodgy result though. Your OPK definitely looking darker now!! Ill post mine later this evening (townhouse and too lazy for stairs right now! )
Today ive had a massive headache all day, legs and hips less achy now which is good! even though ive spent the day on my feet baking my eldests birthday cake! she turned 9 on weds but has been at her dads! first birthday without her!! how you feeling today x

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Mummy, I definitely see a line on your test. I hope it keeps getting darker for you!

3 years ago

Took a 6 day sooner first response and I see a second line but not sure if there’s pink in it. What do you ladies think??

user submitted image

@BGB. I so see a faint line starting to show. Even in the gallery. Are you planning on testing every day for progression until AF shows or wait a couple days and test again? Keeping everything crossed for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

BGB - I see something too! it gets darker!

Me, I haven't been writing as often as usual, but I still read on occasions. I'm approx 6-7 dpo and the itch to POAS have started. Haven't tested so far though, so that's good! I only have strips measuring from 25, so they wouldn't show anything right now anyway. Had some sharp pain on my right side yesterday and now it's more like light cramps. Other than that I don't feel anything different.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo