Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 151 Replies | Last Page

IB?! just peed and saw a little pink then inserted my finger and wiped and this is from that. Feeling positive!!! Hopeful for a bfp tomorrow or next day!! Sorry TMI but I’m looking for opinions. Think it’s IB?!?!

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

BGB2020 - Fingers crossed it's IB. Never had it myself, so have no idea what it may look like.

As for me, I got a much more visible line yesterday afternoon. If I wasn't spotting I would have thought it was my bfp. But I know exactly what my spotting means.. This morning it was completely negative, including the digital. So it's a chemical..

User image

3 years ago

Just saw your pics now Pandorica! Good luck!!! I think AF came today for me. I’m so sad. I saw so many faint lines. Think I had a chemical????

Keep us posted on your progression! Baby dust to you!!

Hi ladies. I’m at it again. I’m 2dpo. BDd only once on CD12 and o’d on CD14. Crossing everything hoping it is our month!

How are you all doing?

I think I'm roughly 1 dpo. Got a positive OPK in the evening of cd 14 and I'm now cd 16 and it's still positive. I wasn't expecting it to still be positive, I'm so used to my previously short peaks. So I'm still taking OPKs out of curiosity to see how long they stay positive this time. Managed to sneak in a quickie on cd 14. My fertile week and my husbands 6 day shift managed to coincide, which means we barely see each other during those days. So I'm hoping that quickie on cd 14 will do the trick, because I don't have much hope that our bd on cd 10 would be enough. So far no urge to test early yet, but that's probably because I tested with opk.

User image

3 years ago

Good luck and baby dust to you!! We only bd’d once on CD12 and I o’d on CD14. Hoping there’s was still sperm alive and caught my egg!???????????????? I’m 3dpo so just waiting and so far I’ve had full cramps but that’s it.

Omg I’d love to join this thread! I’m 9DPO today and this was my test from earlier, I feel like I see something ever so slight on there and when I tweak I definitely see something! Can’t wait to test with FMU tomorrow. Good luck ladies!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi hibiscus! Did you test again? I don’t see a line in that pic but maybe it’s just not dark enough in the pic. Good luck!!

AFM - Feeling like I’m pregnant. Last night I could smell things a mile away and my boobs feel different - just feel like I’m pregnant. Veins very noticeable too! I took wondfo and think I seee a vvvvfl. Will test again tomorrow am

BGB2020 - Sounds promising. that line turns darker in a few days!

Me, I'm between 6-7 dpo and so far I've had no symptoms at all. Just now I've had like a sharp feeling on my right side and my boobs are only a tiny bit tender. But that's about it. Not super positive about this cycle though since we only managed a quickie when I got my first + opk. But who knows.. It only takes one little swimmer.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica- we only bd once too. Fingers crossed for both of us!! Took another wondfo today and a free. Free shows no second line at all and I don’t know if I see a faint one or not on wonder. My bbs feel ginormous and I have been getting tingling feeling under arms Also my gums bled when I brushed my teeth yesterday which never happens unless I’m pregnant so I’m hoping that’s a huge sign. Hopefully I’m not just wanting it so bad.

I’m 8dpo today so if I am pregnant I should get a positive within next 2-3 days I’d imagine. I’m staying hopeful!!

Tell me all your dpo and symptoms ladies!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo