Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Omg I’d love to join this thread! I’m 9DPO today and this was my test from earlier, I feel like I see something ever so slight on there and when I tweak I definitely see something! Can’t wait to test with FMU tomorrow. Good luck ladies!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi hibiscus! Did you test again? I don’t see a line in that pic but maybe it’s just not dark enough in the pic. Good luck!!

AFM - Feeling like I’m pregnant. Last night I could smell things a mile away and my boobs feel different - just feel like I’m pregnant. Veins very noticeable too! I took wondfo and think I seee a vvvvfl. Will test again tomorrow am

3 years ago • Post starter

BGB2020 - Sounds promising. that line turns darker in a few days!

Me, I'm between 6-7 dpo and so far I've had no symptoms at all. Just now I've had like a sharp feeling on my right side and my boobs are only a tiny bit tender. But that's about it. Not super positive about this cycle though since we only managed a quickie when I got my first + opk. But who knows.. It only takes one little swimmer.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica- we only bd once too. Fingers crossed for both of us!! Took another wondfo today and a free. Free shows no second line at all and I don’t know if I see a faint one or not on wonder. My bbs feel ginormous and I have been getting tingling feeling under arms Also my gums bled when I brushed my teeth yesterday which never happens unless I’m pregnant so I’m hoping that’s a huge sign. Hopefully I’m not just wanting it so bad.

I’m 8dpo today so if I am pregnant I should get a positive within next 2-3 days I’d imagine. I’m staying hopeful!!

Tell me all your dpo and symptoms ladies!!!

OMG laying down watching the super bowl and all of a sudden started having super sharp pains in lower right stomach area. Could that be implantation? I thought implantation was dull cramps, no?

@BGB. Hey girl. Take a look at my discussion group from this pregnancy. It shows all my symptoms from Day 1 and up to my BFP. I really hope all this leads up to your BFP. Good luck girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly!! Congratulations!!!!

@BGB. Thank you. We ended up having another boy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

7-8 dpo today and those few symptoms I had yesterday are now gone. So I have gone back to zero symptoms again. Well, except from feeling hot when I wake up, but that's a normal symptom for me around 7-8 dpo and onward. I had such a strong urge to test but knew it was still too early to get anything on my tests since they measure from 25. So I thought it would be a good time to check those brands for evaps. The IC that's from a local brand I could see something weird, but I think that's just a reflection of the strip were the line should be. On the Easy@Home I didn't see a thing.

User image

3 years ago

@ pandorica. I know the feeling with the strips. When I was 8dpo, I tested with an expired strip (conceive easy brand; not sure of the number). The strip itself was blank, but when I turned to look at the sides, I swear I saw something starting to form. So, I had to take it with a grain of salt as it was an expired strip and to not get my hopes up. Tested with FRER at 12dpo as my temp was still up and it was positive. Sure am missing the pregnancy life though. Hang in there girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo