Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Massive congratulations!!!
I'm. Due between tomorrow and Thursday not sure which (Thurs is 28 days, tomorrow. Is 13dpo and my LP is normally 13 days).
I don't feel. Like. AF Is coming but also convinced I'm out this months. Tests yesterday were negative but boobs hurt with shooting/stabbing pains, bloated, feeling sick on and off and awful heartburn.
We will see! X

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Huge congrats BGB!

As for me, I'm not apparently 6 dpo. I haven't been keeping counts, so I had to check to see which dpo I'm at. I had some bad cramps from 1-3 dpo which is now gone. I don't have any symtoms at all right now. But it's still too early. With my son it didn't implant until 8 dpo and then got my positive at 11 dpo. I'll try not to test until at least 9 dpo since I only have tests that measures from 25. I ordered some that I haven't tried in years. I'm not buying any early ones this time since most of them seem to be prone to evaps.

User image

3 years ago

Massive congratulations bgb!! Good luck others.
Afm - 13dpo, AF was due today. No show so tested (along with sore boobs, heart palpations and other things),
Sitting on loo waiting the 5min for the test time and guess who arrives in all her glory
Cd1 here we come x

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Yay for progression, BGB! I’m so glad to see a positive in one of my forums!
I’m sorry, mummy. AF definitely started for me too. I feel like I’m starting to lose hope all together. It’s been six months now, which I’m sure doesn’t seem very long to other people who have been trying longer. But I only want to try until October, given our ages. I’m already worried because now any hypothetical due date puts me at age 36.

3 years ago

vintage - I wasn't too sure about my test yesterday either. The one with smu today though, I'm pretty sure I can actually see something faint! Not strong enough to trust it completely though. Uploaded a few pics in my gallery if anyone wanna take a look.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

I wouldn't say they're low! Hcg should double every 48h (at least) so after 6 days your hcg would. Be expected to be 264 and after 8 days it would be 528. So 7 days would be between these too but its higher. That's a real positive sign!! Xx

3 years ago

Thank you BGB. I was a bit upset that morning, but got a lovely surprise later in the day. I breed rabbits and have been waiting for my female to have her litter. And yesterday afternoon she gave birth to 6 tiny little furbabies. So there were at least something positive happening yesterday, which made me feel a lot better about af arriving.

User image

3 years ago

@BGB. That's what I used as well with both my pregnancies. So glad that the numbers went up. Hope you have a and again

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I’m sorry Mummy

Pandora a I think I see a second line brewing! Fingers crossed and definitely grab more tests and keep us posted!

I had second ultrasound today. I’m 7w5d but baby is measuring 8w2d and heartbeat was 168. Hoping for a girl!! Have the NIPT testing (for downs and trisomy) and will find out gender in about 2 more weeks! Been having a ton of nausea

2 years ago • Post starter

Fellow POAS addict here! Currently 7 dpo and trying my hardest to wait until 9 dpo until POAS. I have like over 40 tests waiting for me, including a test similar to FRER called Predictor Early. But that one I'm actually saving until I see a line. I want a strong one on that stick.

As far as symtoms goes, I only have a slight dull ache on my right side. Other than that I don't have any symptoms at all! Which I actually think is a good thing. The only time I usually have a lot of symptoms are when my body is a bit out of it. So no or few symptoms for me means a more stable body.

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo