Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 151 Replies | Last Page

vintage - I wasn't too sure about my test yesterday either. The one with smu today though, I'm pretty sure I can actually see something faint! Not strong enough to trust it completely though. Uploaded a few pics in my gallery if anyone wanna take a look.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

And for some reading I always start to spot right when I think I can see a line. I'm starting to get really tired of it.. If we haven't gotten pregnant before the end of summer I'll contact a private clinic to do some fertility checks and hopefully find out why it's not working..

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica, I definitely saw something too. I’m sorry you started spotting. :(
I didn’t even know what day of my cycle I was on until I logged in. Today is my last day of soy isoflavons for this month and I feel like they’re making me crazy. Like, strong mood swings and unable to sleep. Last month it was fine but this month it feels like the first time taking them. I’m honestly not sure they’re even worth it. It’s not like they’re working anyway.

3 years ago

I’m sorry you started spotting Pandorica.

I just had my second blood draw yesterday and here’s my results. I’m nervous because they’re kind of on the low side but dr office says they’re ok. I go for repeat blood on Thursday. Pray for me and the baby to be okay please!

April 5 - CD23 - 10dpo - HCG 33, progesterone 16.4
April 12 - CD30 - 17dpo - HCG 666, progesterone 13.1

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I wouldn't say they're low! Hcg should double every 48h (at least) so after 6 days your hcg would. Be expected to be 264 and after 8 days it would be 528. So 7 days would be between these too but its higher. That's a real positive sign!! Xx

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Well, AF showed up today.. Worst birthday gift ever!

User image

3 years ago

I’m soooo sorry Pandorica xoxo

3 years ago • Post starter

Thank you BGB. I was a bit upset that morning, but got a lovely surprise later in the day. I breed rabbits and have been waiting for my female to have her litter. And yesterday afternoon she gave birth to 6 tiny little furbabies. So there were at least something positive happening yesterday, which made me feel a lot better about af arriving.

User image

3 years ago

My progesterone dropped again and I’m scared. It went to 12.1. 4/5 it was 16.4, 4/12 it was 13.1 and now today 4/15 it was 12.1. Still waiting on my HCG number. Please pray this baby sticks and is healthy! It doesn’t make sense because I’m using progesterone cream twice a day. Any words of wisdom?

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

BGB, I’m thinking of you and hoping you get good news today.
I’m sorry, Pandorica. :( I’m glad you had something good to distract you.
I’m 2dpo according to my Ava device. No idea what’s going on this cycle, definitely didn’t feel like I normally do during my fertile window, so I’m not sure I’ve got much hope this cycle. Still hoping though, because AF is due the day of my SIL’s baby shower.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo