Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much ladies and good luck to all those still in their tww! I’m praying for you all too!

3 years ago • Post starter

Started spotting last night, now just waiting to see if it turns into full AF. I’m not really cramping, though, which is unusual.
I’m hopeful even though I probably shouldn’t be. When I got pregnant with my daughter I spotted in the evening on day 25, just like last night (but with cramps, I thought it was AF for sure). I guess I’ll know by the end of today!

3 years ago

Sorry af got you both mummy and vintage! Best of luck this new cycle.

Me, I'm around 7 dpo and I haven't started testing yet - yay me! I'm hoping I can hold off until 9 dpo. My new tests arrived in the mail today, so now I'm all set. The 14th is my birthday, so I'm really wishing for a bfp by then! Even though I'll probably only end up with af like usual.

User image

3 years ago

8 dpo and I caved.. Couldn't see anything though. My boobs are starting to feel a bit tender. Nothing else out of the ordinary.

User image

3 years ago

10 dpo today. I suspected these could be a little hard to interpret, but I totally forgot how hard. The reading window is so small! Haven't used them in a while so I don't know how prone these are to evaps nowadays. Unsure if I see something on my test this morning.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica, I honestly can’t tell! I think I could see something just to the left of the T but I always have horrible line eyes.
How are you feeling, BGB?
I broke down and ordered an Ava with the six month guarantee. So expensive! But I’m curious, and using the OPKs doesn’t seem to be working for me, and I do shift work so trying to take my BBT would be challenging. Now I’m impatient for it to get here, but everything has been so slow shipping these days.

3 years ago

And for some reading I always start to spot right when I think I can see a line. I'm starting to get really tired of it.. If we haven't gotten pregnant before the end of summer I'll contact a private clinic to do some fertility checks and hopefully find out why it's not working..

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica, I definitely saw something too. I’m sorry you started spotting. :(
I didn’t even know what day of my cycle I was on until I logged in. Today is my last day of soy isoflavons for this month and I feel like they’re making me crazy. Like, strong mood swings and unable to sleep. Last month it was fine but this month it feels like the first time taking them. I’m honestly not sure they’re even worth it. It’s not like they’re working anyway.

3 years ago

I’m sorry you started spotting Pandorica.

I just had my second blood draw yesterday and here’s my results. I’m nervous because they’re kind of on the low side but dr office says they’re ok. I go for repeat blood on Thursday. Pray for me and the baby to be okay please!

April 5 - CD23 - 10dpo - HCG 33, progesterone 16.4
April 12 - CD30 - 17dpo - HCG 666, progesterone 13.1

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Well, AF showed up today.. Worst birthday gift ever!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo