Community post

Discussion

5dpo and dying to POAS! Anyone else?!

View Full Post

4 or 5dpo and I’m DYING TO PEE ON ALLLLLLL THE STICKS!! Haha. But really though. I have already started even though I know it’s too early and I already think I see second line even though I know that’s highly unlikely. Send help!

Anyone else in their TWW and looking for buddies to wait with and wish baby dust to? I’m your girl!! I have a 26-27 day cycle so I should show a positive by 10dpo if I am pregnant.

Symptoms:
Tender bbs under arms and they’re bigger than usual. Not really sensitive though
Metal taste in mouth
Nausea in and off
Feeling wet down there and more cm than I usually have. Like watery lotion consistency.
Pronounced veins I feel like
Peeing more often
Hungrier more often - not my usual

151 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Here is one

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

Here’s number 2

user submitted image

Slightly darker than yesterday! 9dpo. Stick baby stick!!

user submitted image

BGB, I see it! Have you taken one today?
I’m 12dpo today and haven’t tested. I only have one test (a frer) left and I’m trying to hold out as long as I can.... which might be tomorrow. AF is due on Tuesday.

3 years ago

Positive!! Top is wondrous and bottom is first response digital

user submitted image

I’m so happy for you!! Congratulations!! You’re the first in any of the forums I’ve been a part of that’s gotten a positive!!

3 years ago

@BGB congratulations!!!!! Xx

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

@BGB. Congrats. So happy for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thanks ladies. Been taking baby aspirin daily and progesterone since a day after confirmed ovulation. That’s what I did when I had my son so I’m praying it’ll be successful this time too. And I’m hoping or baby girl but will of course be happy woth a healthy baby!!

Massive congratulations!!!
I'm. Due between tomorrow and Thursday not sure which (Thurs is 28 days, tomorrow. Is 13dpo and my LP is normally 13 days).
I don't feel. Like. AF Is coming but also convinced I'm out this months. Tests yesterday were negative but boobs hurt with shooting/stabbing pains, bloated, feeling sick on and off and awful heartburn.
We will see! X

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-stats-1610323200z13z27z10z20z5z30z2z4.png[/img

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo