Community post

Discussion

Measuring Behind At Both Scans

Hello! I am currently 7w3d with my second Clomid cycle. I am going off of 11/29 as the date I ovulated (I used OPKs). I received my first very faint BFP at 8 dpo.

This pregnancy is following 3 consecutive chemical pregnancies, so I have been a worried mess this entire time.

My first ultrasound was when I was 6w1d. The fetal pole and gestational sac measured 5w6d. 2 days behind what I thought, which was no biggie to the dr. No fetal heart tones recorded at this scan. Rescan scheduled for 9 days later at 7w3d (7w1d going by their measurements).

Had my follow up ultrasound today (7w3d going off of my calculations) and we saw a heartbeat of 124bpm. From what I have read, this is normal. However, gestational sac measured 6w6d when I should've been 7w1d going off of my last scan at 5w6d. Baby measured 6w5d. So, I lost even more days. Which means that the sac and baby only grew 6-7 days within a 9 day period.

At this point, I am pretty concerned even though there was a heartbeat today. If they are saying I am only 6w5/6d-ish, that means I got a BFP at 4dpo...Just not possible!

My dr usually calls the day after my scan, so I am hoping to hear from them tomorrow. If not, I will send them a message regardless. My first prenatal appt is next week as well.

Any insight for me? Should I prepare for the worst?

Thank you for reading!

0 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo