Community post

Question

Red implantation bleeding

View Full Post

Hi all,
I have had light but red bleeding since Thursday (9dpo) evening and I am just wondering if anyone has experienced red implantation bleeding without cramps or clots and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

I started bleeding Thursday evening and has continued. I tested Friday morning and afternoon and got a really faint positive line. Tested again this morning and afternoon and line is stronger but bleeding is still there now.

Hoping its just a wriggling little bean getting really settled in!

Does anyone else have any experience with this kind of bleeding?

Love to hear any stories!!

(some tests in photos were with more dilute samples)

user submitted image

17 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

11 - 17 of 17 Answers

Oh no Deedee. That’s so sad. I was really hoping this would be good news... I wish the scan had been more conclusive ????. I assume hog can’t dip down and go back up? Sending you positive vibes.

:

3 years ago

Thanks Rosehill, just this wasn't meant to be
Roll on next month! X

3 years ago • Post starter

So sorry things didn’t turn out. It’s always really sad. The good news is you will probably be quite fertile in the coming months so I hope you get your baby wishes. ????. I have been through miscarriages and a few chemicals. Tough times but I always got pregnant afterwards. ????

:

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your kind words.

We bd yesterday and after I did an lh test just out of curiosity and it was blazing positive!

Hcg went down to 143 but have to repeat bloods again. They'd rather levels drop a bit quicker

That’s so interesting about the dark positive Ov test. Well let’s hope the HCG numbers drop the way they are supposed too now. I am rooting for you! ????. Keep me posted. My odds are pretty low due to my age so I go into each cycle rather half heartedly...but we did BD on the right days this month so FX. I am a few days past Ov. Let’s hope your numbers go down and the doctor gives you the go ahead quickly. ????. I had one doctor say that you are more fertile after a loss. ??????

:

3 years ago

Just hoping that I can get it over and done with now. Tiny amount of spotting earlier so maybe it will kick off during the night

Had more bloods taken today so fingers crossed at this stage that doctor will be happy to be done with the testing!

Fingers and toes crossed for you Rosehill! Hope you get your bfp soon!xx

Hope the blood results show a major drop and the torture can end! Not fun. Thanks for the encouragement. I definitely need it ????

:

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo