Community post

Question

Red implantation bleeding

Hi all,
I have had light but red bleeding since Thursday (9dpo) evening and I am just wondering if anyone has experienced red implantation bleeding without cramps or clots and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

I started bleeding Thursday evening and has continued. I tested Friday morning and afternoon and got a really faint positive line. Tested again this morning and afternoon and line is stronger but bleeding is still there now.

Hoping its just a wriggling little bean getting really settled in!

Does anyone else have any experience with this kind of bleeding?

Love to hear any stories!!

(some tests in photos were with more dilute samples)

user submitted image

17 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 17 Answers | Last Page

Was with my doctor today. Confirmed pregnancy via urine sample and took bloods for hcg levels comparison testing. Repeat bloods in 48hours.
Still bleeding red but not a substantial amount.
Dip strips darker every day so fingers crossed!

3 years ago • Post starter

Good luck! It’s probably just implantation bleeding. Your tests look really solid. All the best! I have had implantation spotting with a pregnancy in the past—as well as spotting in my first trimester. Should be fine.

:

3 years ago

I have had spotting before for implantation but brown oe pink, never red so here's hoping!

I am sending you strong sticky baby vibes! If your hug is going up-a good sign. Also you could request an early ultrasound for 6 weeks. Good luck!

:

3 years ago

Thanks Rosehill! Doctor is sending me for an early scan in about 2 weeks so hopefully all is great!

Okay. I really hope all goes well! Just try to relax (so hard I know) and take it easy if you can. The ultrasound will give you some answers. All the best. X

:

3 years ago

Good news!! Hcg was 125 on Monday and 298 on Wednesday so it has a little more than doubled in 48 hours!!

Now just to wait for the scan and all happy!!

That’s amazing news!!! Yahoo! Good luck with the scan ????

:

3 years ago

Had scan today but inconclusive

Hcg is being tested again today and on Friday so we should have a clearer picture then but still in limbo for the time being!

Hcg has reduced to 197 repeating test later today but not holding much hope

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo