Community post

Question

Should I be worrying

Hello I found out I'm am pregnant on December 14 on 8dpo this is my second pregnancy the first ended in an miscarriage... I went to the doctor yesterday they confirmed my pregnancy and they did blood work
I was 4 weeks and 4 day yesterday

My hcg levels was 4110
But my progesterone was 5.9 very low ( she described me some progesterone pill)

Could i be having an miscarriage soon?

I will see my doctor until December 21 to get an ultrasound

Paris

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I was on progesterone pills starting at 5 weeks with my second baby (she’s 2.5 years old now). I had spotting early on, but it went away after a few days of progesterone. It is great that your doctor checked your levels and you’ve gotten on the progesterone early. Progesterone pills won’t guarantee a healthy pregnancy, but I don’t think you should expect to miscarry. Congratulations and enjoy this special time!

3 years ago

Thanks you so much for responding back to my post this relax my mind some i will be 5 weeks on Thursday will start the pill on Saturday so I'm hopeful i do not have no symptoms yet maybe tired , bloated , an little nausea that it

Paris

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo