Community post

Question

AF 1-2 days late and 15 DPO but getting BFN- Experience??

Has anyone had BFN even after their missed period but ended up getting a positive later? I want the honest truth, but also a little hope!

I keep finding threads like this but there is RARELY and update. I promise to update this thread if AF comes or if I finally get my BFP :)

PS. The reason I say 1-2 days late for AF is because I'm not sure what to use as my last period start date since the first day wasn't really a "flow". If I am ULTRA conservative today would be CD 30 when I average 28-29 days. If I am less conservative and use the earlier start date I would be on CD 31 and 2-3 days late.

4 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

There’s always hope. But at 1-3 days late you should have enough HCG in your system for a positive. Could just be a weirdly long cycle for you.

3 years ago

I had af 5 days late and test all negative. HCG should he present at this stage. Good luck

3 years ago

Thank you, Deebus12! When you say you had negative at 5 days late, did you eventually get a period or did it later become a positive?

3 years ago • Post starter

Well I promised an update, and the witch came today....4 days late! That is a first for me. I chalk it up to the fact that I was traveling this month and I read that can affect your cycle.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo