Community post

Question

Nub theory guesses

Nub theory. Guesses???thanks

user submitted image

7 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Can't really see the nub but if you went my skull, I think boy as the head looks kind of blocky at the back while girls have a round head. I've been looking at a lot of ultrasounds trying to figure out the gender of my baby. It's tough. Did you have your 6-8 week ultrasound?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Yeah I had 7 week ultrasound and this is my 12 week ultrasound.

3 years ago • Post starter

Did the tech tell you what side tge placenta was on and was it an abdominal or transvaginal? Can go by the Ramzi theory if need be.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Yeah I did the ramzi theory which says girl. I did it with my son too and it was accurate. But I've never done the nub theory. Chinese gender prediction says boy so idk. it was also accurate with my son.

I'm stuck on mine as well as looking at my first pregnancy and this one they both look the same. The nub on my boy was straight and this one seems to have a slight bend. Do you mind taking a look (posted) at mine and seeing what you think?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Rhank you for your guess. It is hard to tell the gender. Chinese, Mayan, and others mostly say girl. I hope the baby cooperates with you at your 20 week scan and you get to find out the gender.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Yeah she couldn't get good pics at my 12 week. I also have a retroverted uterus which makes it harder for them too. Do they typically do ultrasounds at 16 week apt? I can't remember.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo