Community post

Question

Spotting at 6 weeks

I had a chemical in June. I'm 28dpo right now and i keep testing for peace of mind. My lines were dark this morning. I got bad cramping and started spotting brown/light pink. I just took another test and the line is alot lighter. My appointment isn't until Dec 17. Do you think this is okay? or early miscarriage?

user submitted image

5 Answers • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi! I had spotting/bleeding around 6 weeks before and it ended in a miscarriage.... and I had bleeding again at 6 weeks for my actual pregnancy and I’m now at 24 weeks and everything is fine :) It’s hard to tell... without an ultrasound or HCG levels, no one can really tell...

Good luck!! Wish you a healthy pregnancy! :)

3 years ago • Edited

Can you ask your doctor to send an order for HCG draws? I had spotting around week 4/5 and my HCG levels ended up being ok.

3 years ago

I am currently 4 weeks and experiencing spotting, after talking with my doctors office they assured me that it can be completely normal early on as long as the bleeding doesn’t become heavy and I don’t cramp. After having a miscarriage a few years ago I’m not feeling the best about it all, just holding onto hope that it will be ok.

3 years ago

I just had blood drawn to check hcg levels. Should know later today hopefully. I did start having a little bit of red bleeding and small clots, so probably will not be good .

3 years ago • Post starter

they came back at 1277 mU. I got the results online, I'm sure i'll get a call tomorrow. I started bleeding more, so it looks like this will end up a miscarriage. I'm crushed, especially after having a chemical in June and losing my baby at 6 days old last year.

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo