Community post

Question

Can someone help me please

Hiya Everyone.
Last Tuesday(17th) I got two faint bfp‘s at what should be around 11/12dpo, I’m not 100% tracking And my last test in the pack I saved for in the morning. I woke up feeling so excited to see two lines and unfortunately it was bfn! I thought my body was just playing a cruel trick on me. I took another test later that day and again bfn... Well is been a week since and I’m 6 days late for my period, I keep having little cramps nothing major but White lotiony cm (sorry tmi). I will not bring myself to take a test because I don’t want to feel down again, I had a chemical pregnancy 3 cycles ago and I started bleeding around two days after my negative test which was my af due date but I’m not sure with this current cycle. Sorry for the long post I’m just very confused about all of this. X

1 Answer • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi,
Did you get your answer? I’m not sure when I ovulated but I’m 5 days late for AF. I got what I thought was a very faint bfp on internet cheapy on Saturday, and today (Monday) bfn on clear blue early testing. Still pregnancy symptoms and no signs of af!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo