Community post

Question

21 DPO BFN

So we had sex on October 20th. Instead of a period on the 6th of November all i had was brown spotting with half a day of some bleeding. We weren't TTC this cycle.

I'm 21 days dpo (i think) now and all my pregnancy tests have been negative tho I've had this happen before in 2018 and turned out I was 16 WEEKS pregnant (sadly he did not survive). That was only cause i insisted on a blood test because I thought the tiredness i felt was anemia again.

I'm moody, weepy, and most of all EXHAUSTED. My kids are 8 and 6 so it's been awhile and don't know what pregnancy symptoms feel like and my loss in 2018 i had practically no symptoms symptoms (other than fatigue) indicating i was pregnant. I have doctor appointment on the 4th so maybe I can ask then?

It's giving me a lot of anxiety.

1 Answer • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Have you gotten a blood test? It would have hcg detected before urine test would.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo