Community post

Question

TTC with no period

Has any body tried getting pregnant without having a period. Im 14 month pp and still breasfeeding my daughter. We are ready to try for nº2 but my period has yet to come back. Has anybody tried it, where do you even start?

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If you're period hasn't returned then you're more than likely not ovulating. If you're period has come back but it is just far and few between, then that is a bit different. That was my situation.

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm 13 months post partum. I wasn't getting my period regularly, but I had gotten one or two that were 60 to 120 days in between. This meant my body was ovulating, but just not with any consistency. I talked to my reproductive endocrinologist about the issue and started taking inositol again on her advise. It triggered my cycle to start with consistency and I got pregnant on that first ovulation.

3 years ago

Thanks for your answer, I havent had a single period since I gave birth. Im starting to think that it wont come back until I wean my girl from the boob. Im going to check on taking inositol since it did help me to get pregnant with my daughter when we tried for her. BTW congrats on your new pregnancy!!

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo