Community post

Discussion

Tww: 4dpo- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all, new to the community! I've got a daughter that will be 6 in December so it's been a long time since I've done a TWW and I forgot how much it SUCKS HAHA! I am 4 dpo in our first cycle and I am coming off birth control so i just did cm and cervix checks because I didn't get opks in time. But this wait is already driving me crazy. I need some "buddies" that are about the same spot as me so we can all symptom spot and test too early together haha!

37 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

31 - 37 of 37 Replies

Good luck Hberry. I seem to be out this month despite the reluctance of af to show her ugly self.

3 years ago • Post starter

Good luck Hberry, I think I'm out for this month too still waiting for af to show but definitely out prob arrive tomorrow. Positive luck for us for next month southernmama????

3 years ago

Deebus: I have NO clue anymore truthfully. AF is a no show. I am irritable, I cried this morning because I forgot the mask my kid needed for school. I just cried because my husband saw chips and dip I bought and mentioned he wanted some later. All my tests have been negative. I am just throwing my hands in the air in the I have no idea wtf is going on manner.

Omg southernmama I'm in the exact same situation af no show three days late today. Its crazy never happened before so strange

3 years ago

Deebus: it's really annoying. I saw some pink when I went to check for af earlier. But it was barely any and I dunno if that means af is getting into gear or what because implantation bleeding can occur as late as when your missed period is due and if I ovulated late, such as 14 days ago instead of 16, then it could be either. *Facepalm* ttc is so frustrating!

I'm still in the waiting game no sign of af to show but know I'm not pregnant so annoying she it would just come.

3 years ago

Deebus: the spotting finally, FINALLY became af in the night. I knew I couldn't possibly be but my body had me second guessing myself. But, time to move on to cycle 2!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo