Community post

Discussion

Tww: 4dpo- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all, new to the community! I've got a daughter that will be 6 in December so it's been a long time since I've done a TWW and I forgot how much it SUCKS HAHA! I am 4 dpo in our first cycle and I am coming off birth control so i just did cm and cervix checks because I didn't get opks in time. But this wait is already driving me crazy. I need some "buddies" that are about the same spot as me so we can all symptom spot and test too early together haha!

37 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I think I can see a vv faint line. Fingers crossed for you ????????

3 years ago

Deebus: thank God you said that!!! I thought I was losing my freaking mind when I thought I saw that this morning!!!!

3 years ago • Post starter

My afternoon test. Don't think I see anything. Beginning to think I had my first indent (I never even had them when trying for my daughter).

user submitted image

Sorry southernmama I don't see anything must be indent. I didn't test again.

3 years ago

Indent or urine didn't have enough hcg. I'm kinda crossing my fingers for the latter since I have no typical af symptoms. Even on birth control I had certain pms on my inactive week and to have absolutely none for me is weird. I'll update after I test this morning.

I'm guessing I'm out this month. 12dpo and nothing. I know I am not technically out til af shows but it's easier to tell myself I am than keep hoping.

user submitted image

I'm sorry southernmama. You can be my buddy for next month.

3 years ago

Deebus: it's alright. I knew not to expect anything the first cycle off birth control. I shouldn't have tested before Tuesday. We'll have to make a new thread and keep each other updated!

Today is the day af should be due based on O date (just going by what this site says and cervix position and when it closed). Well, today is like half over and nothing. And, my cervix still feels pretty closed. And it was still pretty high this morning. Tests are negative. I'm guessing I either ovulated a day later than I think or my luteal phase is longer than it used to be. Photo to show negative test. Stupid body.

user submitted image

Im 7dpo today. Im an emotional wreck, felt super sick at 3dpo, lots of creamy cm, and increased at that. Planning to test this weekend possibly.

User image

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo