Community post

Discussion

Tww: 4dpo- anyone else?

View Full Post

Hello all, new to the community! I've got a daughter that will be 6 in December so it's been a long time since I've done a TWW and I forgot how much it SUCKS HAHA! I am 4 dpo in our first cycle and I am coming off birth control so i just did cm and cervix checks because I didn't get opks in time. But this wait is already driving me crazy. I need some "buddies" that are about the same spot as me so we can all symptom spot and test too early together haha!

37 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Hi anyone test I caved dpo 8 took test this morning knowing it would be negative don't know why I do it to myself. I'm not feeling very hopeful this month.

3 years ago

@deebus12: I tested yesterday. Bfn because yesterday was 9 dpo, the most common date of implantation. But actually I may be off by 1 day and and be a dpo earlier than I think. So I'm 9/10 dpo today, not sure. But whichever it is, I'm gonna test. Yesterday my husband made an omlette and they smelled just revolting. Like sulfur. Same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with my daughter. I loathed the smell of eggs. And the taste. No other smells really bothered me but I hated eggs. I didn't remember til I caught a whiff of his dinner and it just STANK. I told him as much and he looooooked at me, then looooked at his food and declared You're PREGNANT". Not in a joking "oh that's weird you preggo or something" kind of way either! He was totally baffled, holy crap how'd I not see it before serious. So it makes me have a little extra hope.

3 years ago • Post starter

Ah that's great southernmama I'm delighted your feeling positive. I going to try wait till dpo 10 to test again but not feeling any symptoms so think I'm out for this month. Are you taking any supplements I'm just on folic acid that's all. Please god you get ur positive test result today fingers crossed ????????????????

3 years ago

Deebus: I didn't have symptoms in the tww with my daughter. The egg thing didn't show til later but only because we didn't eat eggs often then. So no symptoms isn't a sign you're out! Im only on a prenatal vitamin which I forget sometimes. Oops lol! I didn't take any when I got my bfp for my daughter. So there's that.

Yes I'm only taking folic acid. Going to wait till tomorrow to test. I remember I had a some symptoms with my girls in the ttw. How you doing good luck testing today ????

3 years ago

Deebus: I cramped yesterday morning. And all day I felt like I had a heavy bladder or had to pee. Even after peeing it still felt like I had pressure. And I wasn't drinking more fluids than usual either. So maybe? I never had to pee a lot when I was pregnant before. Not even in the end when I was drink like 100 oz of water and the 2 sodas I allowed myself. So that drove me crazy yesterday. I'll test this morning but I still don't have my hopes up so I don't get disappointed. I'm pretty sure I am actually only 10 dpo.

Im about 3dpo today. This morning I woke up feeling like I was plowed by a train. Still feel that way. Puking, nauseated, I can't keep food down, my head is throbbing.

User image

3 years ago

Symptom watch for 10 dpo today lol:.
- Frequent urination (today and yesterday and it's super annoying). I swear I'll pee and still feel like I have pressure in my bladder despite fully emptying it. And no. It isn't a uti.
-Super craving for salads, something I don't mind but it isn't something I readily reach for either
- super tired today even after a solid block of sleep (good sleep too, was dead to the world for 7.5 hour which is my norm). I laid down to nap at NOON which I never do, not even after only 3 or 4 hours of sleep!
- Bloated
- cramps yesterday
- Did I mention how tired I am?

Please god positives for ye. I have a feeling my periods is on the way. Don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all but I'm OK with that just have to start again for next month. Southernmama did you test fingers crossed ????

3 years ago

Deebus: yeah, I swore for a minute I saw a ridiculously faint line at 5 minutes on my FRER this morning. I've never seen a real line, indent, or evap when not pregnant before. And I tested a lot when I was on birth control because I was paranoid it would fail and I wouldn't know. So, here's my test. I also posted it in the photo gallery to see if tools could show it. I think the upload or the photo quality aren't best.

user submitted image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo