Community post

Discussion

Tww: 4dpo- anyone else?

Hello all, new to the community! I've got a daughter that will be 6 in December so it's been a long time since I've done a TWW and I forgot how much it SUCKS HAHA! I am 4 dpo in our first cycle and I am coming off birth control so i just did cm and cervix checks because I didn't get opks in time. But this wait is already driving me crazy. I need some "buddies" that are about the same spot as me so we can all symptom spot and test too early together haha!

37 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I will def keep updating! I really try to ignore any symptoms for the most part because when you want something so much your brain can play all kinds of rude tricks on you!

3 years ago • Post starter

I'm 5dpo today. 3rd cycle ttc. I was last pregnant ten years ago so can't remember a thing! X

3 years ago

Welcome to the group! I actually just got a positive so I'm not in the wait. But dang those 2 weeks are the longest. Sending you all the positive vibes

3 years ago

Hi everyone, I am dpo 4/5 today. Three months ttc. I have two girls. Hope we get lucky this month ????

3 years ago

Today is 6 dpo, the first possible day implantation could occur. I'm super glad the video game I play was holding a 24 hour fundraiser event because me and my hubby spent all day gaming which kept me distracted. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot or test too early. I'm a POAS addict again already haha! I can't help it. FX and baby dust to us! Let's keep updated!

Hi how you holding up. I'm tryin not to symptoms spot and drive myself mad. ????

3 years ago

8 dpo and even though I shouldn't I'm gonna test. I can't help it. I was addicted before and it hit me again lol. I had some cramping/pinching pains in the middle and left side of my uterus last night. Very brief, a minute or less. But I put my hand where I felt it and remarked on it to my husband. And as I was changing into jammies, pulling my bra off I asked my hubby if he thought my boobs felt fuller. He didn't seem to think so and the feeling faded so I guess it was just from being trapped all day haha! But really, nothing remarkable symptom wise. I didn't have any before my bfp with my daughter. I'm just trying to not be too hopeful. Especially after the fun coincidence I learned of last week when I talked to my mom in law.

All your symptoms sound good. Good luck with testing. I'm having no symptoms at all that I can say a pregnancy related. Keep me updated ????

3 years ago

Welcome Kimbie to the group. I'm 7 dpo today not going to test until at least 10 dpo. Good luck to you xx

3 years ago

Welcome, kimbie! I was last pregnant about 6 years ago so I'm not too far off from you!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo