Community post

Journal

Pregnant

I'm pregnant!

I took a test last night just after midnight (making it officially 9 dpo). I looked at it when it was just initially wet and didn't see anything, so I went to bed. This morning, I curiously look and there is a light pink line! Not even super faint! So I use my FMU and take a bunch more tests and they all have beautiful pink lines!! I'm going to go and get a digital because I love to see the words!

I have suffered through chemicals and early losses under 12 weeks. I am just fighting this overwhelming feeling of dread so that I can be happy. I started baby aspirin right away!

We were not actively trying, the last few months I wasn't ovulating, and having 50 to 60 days between periods. One month on the inositol and apparently perfectly timed BD and here I am.

UPDATE   HCG was 33.64 today. I go back on Monday for the second test!

It doesn't feel real yet. I think I'm just too nervous.

Update 2: HCG was 373.1!!! Progesterone is still under 25, but I'm feeling so much relief!

10 Comments • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Hope this one is a sticky bean

3 years ago

I AM SO BEYOND HAPPY! Can't for the Monday update

3 years ago

Labs came back and all looks good!

3 years ago • Post starter

YES!!!!

3 years ago

Thank you! I hope so too

What brand and what dosage were you taking? I've actually read that it can help with sperm health and motility as well!

Mill

3 years ago

4 grams of inositol a day, Pure Encapsulation for the brand

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Congrats!

User image[/url]

3 years ago

thank you!

thank you!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo