Community post

Question

Is it late implantation?

Hello Ladies!
I’ll try to be short.
We conceived 3/4th of October (I hope so) since then I had continuous weird feeling in my abdomen. After couple of days started having mild cramps, pinching, stretching feeling. My body got little crazy. Was really tired, dizzy and hot even though my temp was only 36.01
All this time could feel some pinching on my left side. My breast got purple last couple of days... like broken vessels at the bottom and around nipples.
Friend was telling me it’s ovulation, then that it’s pms but I felt like it’s not.
My period was late 5days when on day 19dpo in the evening started spotting, 20dpo woke up at night with really bad pain in abdomen. Been crying all night from pain. My periods are regular for years (28days cycle) and very heavy. Been spotting pinkish/brownish for two more days very light and last two days only like 2/3 drops brown discharge a day. Test on Monday 21dpo BFN????. I still feel that stretchy/pinching something. And I know there’s something going on. Booked appointment for tomorrow to ask for blood test. But do you think it’s still a chance for the baby? Was this late implantation bleeding? Or was it maybe early miscarriage ? Anyone experienced that?
Thank you for any response!

1 Answer • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You are doing the right thing asking for the blood test. Your doctor can examine you and determine what is going on. I can only speak to implantation bleeding which was dark pink instead of dark red like a period.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo