Community post

Discussion

8DPO

Anyone else 8DPO? Going somewhat crazy on my own and wandered if anyone else felt the same and wanted sanity support!

11 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I'm 9dpo today and I'm struggling to make it through the tww. You aren't alone.

User image

3 years ago

On half term Holiday with nothing to distract me ???? AF due in 3 days... longest 3 days ever ????

3 years ago • Post starter

I'm doing physical therapy, only had a 30 minute session, work pt, 4 kids and mostly at home. Yep- not much to distract me as my mind wanders right back to this weekend. Hopefully you will find something to distract you.

User image

3 years ago

Same... I really don’t think it happened this month for me, and I don’t feel different at all. But I’m having a hard time keeping my mind away. I did order some cheapie tests so I can start start testing on Wednesday and hopefully calm down a little.

3 years ago

So when is everyone’s AF due, and when do you plan on starting to test (if you do)?

3 years ago

Only 5 dpo, but last month my lp was only 10 days... hoping for a longer chance this time... I might start testing on 8dpo (even though i shouldn't)

3 years ago

AF was due today but nothing yet....
Some twinges, headache and running to the loo often but I think that's just cause I keep expecting AF to show herself!

Good luck, Looly! I started testing today, and not even a ghost of a second line. The countdowntopregnancy app says I’m 8dpo today, but my Ovia app puts me at 10. I’ll probably get ovulation tests next month just to have a better idea of what’s going on.

3 years ago

BFN this morning, still no AF yet.... If she doesn't show by the afternoon (I usually start in the morning when I wake up) I'm going to get a FRER! I switched to premom as I could upload pictures of the ovulation tests and it would calculate everything for me!

Good luck, let us know! I haven’t heard of premom, I’m curious about it. I’m not looking forward to trying to decipher lines but I’m also not sure I’m ready to invest in a digital just yet. I feel so out of touch with my body after not thinking about ttc for so many years. Everything feels completely different now.

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo