Community post

Question

Faint lines. Low Hcg?!

I'm due my period today and yesterday and today I've had faint lines, like super faint lines. They're a solid colour but they're faint none the less and popped up pretty fast.

Last time this happened I had my pregnancy confirmed with bloods but they told me my HCG was very low and a day later I miscarried.

I have bloods tomorrow but I'm terrified that will happen again. What's the latest people have tested positive and had a good ending??

user submitted image

6 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Tests

user submitted image

3 years ago • Post starter

Well, my daughter was a bit of an outlier. I kept getting negatives on home pregnancy tests until 6 weeks. Finally, got blood results and an ultrasound which revealed that I was 6 weeks pregnant, with high HCG levels, but no matter what brand of pregnancy tests, I was still getting negatives. Finally turned dark at 7 weeks. IDK why it worked out that way. I say this because no pregnancy is exactly the same. I've had miscarriages where I've received faint positives at 4 weeks. With my son, I had a faint positive at 4 weeks, but my daughter and son are now 7 and 5, perfectly healthy. That said, I'm not sure if I see a line on your tests. The blue dye are so hard to read. If you can, try pink dye. I hope this is it for you, and that you have a sticky baby. Good luck!

3 years ago

I definitely see lines on your tests. Good luck to you hope you get your sticky baby!! my OB was skeptical when my hcg was low for 15dpo with my 2nd daughter, but it ended up almost doubling in 48 hours. Doubling time is more important than line strength. Try a pink dye if you’re skeptical of the blue, like pcoswarrior says

3 years ago

Pink dye tests are showing negative and I got a negative digi so looks like I'm not pregnant this month.

I assume inside digi's there always more lines?!

user submitted image

Dr's called and confirmed low hcg and I've started with light bleeding so looks like another chemical ????

I’m so sorry. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo