Community post

Discussion

Young And TTC. Support thread.

I just thought I’d start a thread where we all feel safe and not judged or looked down upon because of our age.

I’m 20 years old and currently ttc baby Number 2. I sometimes feel like I’m not entitled to feeling a certain way because of my age and the stigma around young parents. I have a 6 year old daughter and we’ve been trying for over a year with no luck apart from unfortunately having a chemical. My cycles are a little longer then usual Being between 34-38 days. So I’m currently on cd6 and hoping this cycle is going to be the one. So where’s everyone at in there journey?

1 Reply • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I hope that this cycle will be the one! I also hope that you will stop being influenced by stigma and society's opinion, as I know for sure- the only one thing that matters is that you are living a happy life in a way that you want to live. Don't let anybody get inside your head, doesn't matter what the other think.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo