Community post

Question

8 DPO Symptoms

Hi guys! I’m 8 DPO with cycle number 2 TTC. I took a UPT this am (I know way too early but I had to do something to stop the wondering lol) it was a bfn. I’ve had white creamy cm, crazy vivid dreams which is unusual for me, sore breasts, dry mouth and lips (and I drink a gallon of water a day!) increased appetite, and this vaginal aching that I normally only get when I’m on my period. I’m trying to think positive so just hope y’all can give me some hope and peace of mind? When did y’all get your bfp and what symptoms did you have if any?

1 Answer • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It can be really, really hard to not symptom spot when your TTC during the infamous TWW. I admit I used to do it too! However medically, symptoms of pregnancy are triggered by the rise of HCG. If you have a negative test, there is not enough HCG in your system to be the cause of the discharge, increased thirst, or sore breasts, etc.. These are caused by the same hormones that control your cycle every month.

The good news is that you BFN at 8 dpo doesn't mean you're out this month. There is a strong chance that you haven't even implanted yet!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo