Community post

Discussion

Gender Guesses

Hi ladies. I'm due to have my baby February 2, 2021 and my husband and I decided not to find out the gender of our third baby and leave it as a surprise. I know they say that not all wives tales are accurate (i.e.) shape of the belly saying that the round belly is a girl and that a pointy/oval shape is a boy; as it is all based on how the baby is positioned in the womb. Another would be the heartbeat; high means girl and low means boy. So far this pregnancy, the heartbeat has been in the range (130-140). My question is, based on the picture, what do you think we are having? We are excited either way as we have one of each. I will post an update when the baby arrives.

Thanks ladies. Sending baby dust and sticky vibes your way.

user submitted image

UPDATE   Baby Boy- January 21, 2021 at 12:43 am. 7.3 lbs; 52 cm long

User image[/url]

7 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

If I had to guess- I'd guess boy.

User image

3 years ago

I would say that you are having a boy!

3 years ago

Using the spine and nub theory, it looks like a boy. But I'm notoriously bad at guessing, so who knows? I love surprises though. Good for you for waiting. :)

3 years ago

Boy!

3 years ago

I'm guessing boy!!!! It's really hard to tell tho!!!

3 years ago

If i was to guess i would guess boy. X

3 years ago

I want to guess girl

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo