Community post

Question

Husbands

Anyone else's husband's not believe their pregnancy tests? mine just yelled at me for crying because he didn't believe me.

8 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

They need to see the word sometimes lol. Try a digital tomorrow. Your FRER definitely looks like a faint positive. Digi needs more hcg

3 years ago

I just took my digital and got bfp!

3 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on your BFP. Hopefully your husband will apologize for yelling at you for crying.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

That sounds AWFUL! You should think about going to couples therapy and he def needs some psychological help with his emotions.

User image

3 years ago

Yay!! Congrats!! I hope he believes you now and apologizes.

3 years ago

Hes awesome 95% of the time. I drive him crazy with my testing. We miscarried last year. Hes just afraid of the same.

Girl your husband sounds a lot like mine. I have been so darn weepy lately and I swear I'm annoying the poor guy. I'm still waiting to take my next test I hope we get to be pregnant together. I would love to have pregnant friends. I'm so lonely where I live LOL I don't know anybody. Sorry if I came across creepy.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1571529600z5z0.png

3 years ago

I hope so too!! I have a good feeling for you. Your test looks promising! When can you test again?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo