Community post

Question

Earliest DPO you tested positive?

What is the earliest DPO you have tested positive?? I’m 7DPO, 8DPO tomorrow and I have been getting light cramping the last day, AF isn’t expected until the 15th. I also have a lot of creamy CM, tender/sensitive boobs, felt extremely nauseous this morning and even got a little sick and I am exhausted. Thanks!

UPDATE   Took a test at 8 DPO because I’m insane????????‍??

Tested 9/10 DPO -

I tested again today (10/12) today is 12DPO and AF is expected in 3 days. I tested with FRER and it was

23 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Answers | Last Page

10dpo for me

3 years ago

My second pregnancy, I got a faint at 8dpo. This pregnancy, I tested at 12dpo.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

8dpo with 3rd baby. It was an OSOM black dye test. My hcg was 6 that day. FRER was positive the next day

3 years ago

You are the exact timeline as me! I am impatient and tested this morning. I swear I see a vvvvvvvvfl but it could also be wishful thinking. Keep me posted!!

3 years ago

With my son I tested positive at 11 dpo, didn't test before. I've tested with vvvfl at like 8-9 dpo the earliest, but none of them where viable.

User image

3 years ago

Thanks ladies! Trying so hard to not test too early but I may get my other half to get some tests anyways!

3 years ago • Post starter

9dpo with free (that was yesterday) 10dpo FR digital negative but clear blue digital was positive.

3 years ago

I tested 10,11,12 dpo (today) all have this shadow but this one today was most obvious. I feel like it’s just a shadow. Thoughts?

user submitted image

3 years ago

Hi ladies.. I honestly don't know if I have a bfp yet or not I have been testing since 8dpo I swear in see something but maybe wishful thinking. Im definitely a stick addict. When I was pregnant with my son I could see a line At 9dpo. But honestly not sure. I sure hope this is it because I'm seriously loosing hope here. Hubby and I have been TTC for over 2 years now. Good luck all!!

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

I hope so Miam! I got a negative this morning. Our first month actively trying so will keep going on our journey.

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo