Community post

Discussion

TTC July 2021 Babies

View Full Post

I'm hoping those of us who are trying to conceive July 2021 babies can connect here. I'd love to hear from you.

Where are you in this TTC journey? What are you doing differently this cycle? What would be your hopeful EDD?

33 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 33 of 33 Replies

Hey all. I'm 7dpo in cycle 1 trying for baby #2. I don't have super high hopes since it's my first cycle since stopping birth control. But I would love a July baby if we did get it first try by some miracle. The estimated due date would be close to my mother in law's bday at the end of July and I think that's super fun (I actually more or less like my mother in law lol).

3 years ago

5dpo today x

3 years ago • Edited

So far I've been trying for almost 3 years. I had a chemical earlier this year. I'm currently 5 days late (never happens) and the first test I took came back negative. I will be testing again in a day or two unless AF shows up. I have sore breasts so fingers crossed!

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo