Community post

Discussion

TTC July 2021 Babies

View Full Post

I'm hoping those of us who are trying to conceive July 2021 babies can connect here. I'd love to hear from you.

Where are you in this TTC journey? What are you doing differently this cycle? What would be your hopeful EDD?

33 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Hey yall. Jumping over here even tho technically the witch hasn't gotten me yet. Been TTC #3 for roughly a year now with a couple m/c. 2020 really does suck lol. After the last one, we took a couple months off to iron things out a bit but were back at it this past cycle. Timing was perfect so I really hoped by attemots to get healthy would work. I'm 13DPO for a June bug but spotting started this morning. If this next one works, I'll have a late July 20 something bug!

3 years ago

@Ashlyn887, welcome. I hope maybe your period never showed, but if not that this will be your cycle!

How's everyone else doing? I'm on CD 15, my OPKs are slowly getting darker. BD, just in case. And so hopeful and hopeless at the same time.

3 years ago • Post starter

Hello All! If it is alright with you I would love to join this thread :)

I am currently 3dpiui, no trigger. This is my second IUI using Gonal F and Letrozole. First I had only one follie, this time I had 3 mature at ovulation.

I could really use a win. We suffered a late term loss with our son in February 2018 followed by 3 chemicals (1 in 2018, 2 in 2019) really they have no explanations as to why.... just that I am part of an unlikely 1%.

We are incredibly hopeful for this year to bring us a positive and sticky pregnancy.. as I hope for each one of you :)

I started progesterone support last night and will be on it for the next 2 weeks. I am trying hard to not symptom spot...but darn near impossible lol

3 years ago

Hi KittyKathryn,

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I've had multiple chemical pregnancies as well, and one miscarriage. I know how heartbreaking it is. I hope this cycle brings you a and a sticky baby. Good luck! When do you plan to start testing?

Thanks! I think I am going to try to hold out until 11 or 12dpo just so I know before I get bloodwork done.
It is super hard to not symptom spot.. but I am on progesterone and that mimics so many pregnancy symptoms so I am already nauseous, bloated, exhausted and have pinching/pulling lol

How are you doing?

I too have PCOS and know all to well the difficulties/successes it brings!

3 years ago

KittyKathryn, not great. I think my body tried and failed to ovulate. No idea if it'll try again, or if this month will just be another loss. PCOS is so hard. I know how hard it is to keep yourself from symptom spotting!

AF did show like I expected. But now I'm CD6 and ready to go! Only problem is my in laws will be here my full fertile week not sure how that's gonna go. Lol

3 years ago

Hi! I'm new here. This is my first cycle TTC. I'm currently 4DPO. If I were to get pregnant this cycle my due date would be July 11th. I know it's not likely it'll happen the first try but it's hard not to get my expectations up. Here's to hoping we all get our BFP's this cycle! Also, it's so hard not to test early! I know I'm way too early to test though. I don't know how I'm going to wait until 11-14DPO to test. to everyone!

3 years ago

My due date would be July 10 if I conceive this cycle

3 years ago • Edited

Yes! I do both. According to FF I ovulate a week from today so the day my in laws leave. Might be a one hit wonder type month lol but we'll still try! Haha my EDD would be 7/19 I think.

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo