Community post

Discussion

Long Term TTC Thread [Supporting Each other]

View Full Post

Thought it would be pretty cool to have a thread for us LTTTC'ers.

I'll introduce myself and maybe we can support each other through this journey. I've been TTC for over 2 years now and I am suffering secondary infertility. I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me.

Our testing dates

November:

26th: Anubhola

December:
1st: Janeybaby
14th: MissPug

TBC Testing Dates:
- Nasake
- pcoswarriormommyegas
- Pandorica

NTNP (Not Trying, Not Preventing)
- Miss Pug

User image

248 Replies • 8 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 248 Replies | Last Page

SMU - top.
PM - bottom.

I dislike how now two of these tests have developed some weird lines / spots on them after developing. I swear I see a vvfl on them both but I'm not going to waste my time in believing any of them. I'm going to do a live CB Early on my YouTube on 10DPO. (So, not tomorrow but Tuesday). AF will only be two days away at that point.

We've decided that in a weeks time we're going to go ahead with the Letrozole and possibly trigger. Possibly the cycle after next cycle we'll be doing it.

user submitted image

User image

38 days ago • Post starter

Guys, positive OPK today!

Can't wait to be in my TWW. My period is due November 2nd. If my period doesn't come, I'll begin testing on November 6th. I'm notorious for getting negatives until after my period is due even when pregnant, so I don't test early. In fact, with my daughter who is now 7, I didn't get a positive HPT until 6 weeks! And the blood test and ultrasound confirmed that I was indeed 6 weeks pregnant.

User image

38 days ago • Edited

MissPug - Ugh, I hate when tests so that.. Bur you Still have time to get a bfp.

AFM - I'm 11-12 dpo and this mornings test are still showing a squinter.. maybe just a tad bit more visible if I look closely. But since they're ultra sensitive they would've showed something by now...

user submitted image

User image

37 days ago

Ladies, can you please tell me I'm not imagining that faint line? I did a 2½ hour hold and tested again and to my surprise there were a faint line! I really hope those darn tests aren't messing with me - that would make me sooo mad! I will keep testing to see if it progresses or fades away.

user submitted image

User image

37 days ago

Zoomed in a bit.

user submitted image

User image

37 days ago

Hello Ladies, I have been a bit quiet on here recently, feeling very discouraged. This month was my second round of clomid and once again I have not ovulated. I was ovulating without it, I was hoping it was going to help 'boost' ovulation or something but it seems to be having the opposite effect. My OH and I have decided to bite the bullet and go for IVF. Just got to wait for his testicle infection to clear up completely then I'm going to get the ball rolling, pun intended

MissPug Did you try AI this time? How did you find it?

Pandorica I can definitely see a shadow of a line on your test

Pcoswarriormommyegas my AF is due the same day as yours except I haven't had a positive OPK - not even close. Interesting that you don't test positive on HPT's until so late, that must be so frustrating. Just waiting the TWW is hard enough for me!

37 days ago • Edited

Jayneybaby - Thank god I'm not the only one seeing that line!

Here's a pic I took with my camera instead of with my phone. It was a little bit easier to get a pic of it. Although it's still faint and it can go either way at this moment.

user submitted image

User image

37 days ago

Pandorica faint line clearly visible in this picture

37 days ago

Pcoswarriormummyegas, YAY! Positive OPK means BD and lots of it! Wow, you didn’t get a positive for 6 long weeks! Ws it very dark when you did get a positive?

Pandorica, Squinters are the worst! I definitely see something on your tests! I just hope they are real for you.

Janeybaby, lovely to have you back! I can’t believe climid had the opposite effect for you - it really makes me question whether I should give letrozole a go. IVF sounds fun! Yes, we did AI. It was messy and someone put a lot of air into me - so I did quite hilariously loud farts from that area! It makes it worse than my uterus is retroverted so we can't see my cervix.

AFM, I'm now 9dpo. Temps risen, but I don't feel hopeful. I've had a lot of stress today too. This test was SMU. Pretty sure I'm out. I was going to do a live test tomorrow for my channel but I think I'll do that 11DPO SMU now. I've also started tracking my CP. My lovely fiance has that job as my fingers are too little - I can't reach it. 7DPO it was low and firm. 8DPO it was higher and softer. I know that CP is not an accurate way of detecting pregnancy though so I'm not reading too much into that.

user submitted image

User image

37 days ago • Post starter

MissPug - Yeah, I hope they're real too. Remains to be seen if the line's still there tomorrow or not. I'm hoping it will be darker by tomorrow, but I also remember that my tests didn't progress at all between 11-13 dpo, but instead were a lot darker by 14 dpo when I got pregnant with my son.

User image

37 days ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo