Community post

Discussion

Long Term TTC Thread [Supporting Each other]

View Full Post

Thought it would be pretty cool to have a thread for us LTTTC'ers.

I'll introduce myself and maybe we can support each other through this journey. I've been TTC for over 2 years now and I am suffering secondary infertility. I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me.

Our testing dates

November:

26th: Anubhola

December:
1st: Janeybaby
14th: MissPug

TBC Testing Dates:
- Nasake
- pcoswarriormommyegas
- Pandorica

NTNP (Not Trying, Not Preventing)
- Miss Pug

User image

248 Replies • 8 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 248 Replies | Last Page

I don’t like how you can’t click on the photos to enlarge them on here. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, lol.

I see something on your pink test, but I can’t zoom in enough to properly look.

As for me, my BBT chart is looking pretty awesome. I’m 7DPO and it’s taking real willpower to not test right now lol.

user submitted image

User image

39 days ago • Post starter

MissPug - I don't think you can click on the image to enlarge them, which I think is pretty dumb. I really wish there were a function like that, like on facebook. Your chart is looking good! I stopped temping as soon as I got my ov confirmed, because otherwise it would probably look like a rollercoaster because of my disrupted sleep. Hang on just one more day. Testing before 8 dpo are just a waste of tests, even though I totally understand your desire to test.

User image

39 days ago

I'll spare you my squinters in here since I test like 2 times a day now. But I do upload them in my gallery. Still only squinters and these are supposed to have a sensitivity of 10 mlU/l. So I guess they're just some kind of evaps or something. Otherwise I think they would've showed at least something more than a squinter that's only visible in certrain lighting (not to bright).

User image

39 days ago

I caved. 7dpo.. peeing more, urine seems almost like it’s a highlighter, has a strong smell and different colour to usual. Heartburn during the day.

I see something on this. Thoughts ladies?

My 6 CB tests arrived today, so darn tempted to use one tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

39 days ago • Post starter

MissPug I think I see it too, hopefully it gets darker
I am 1 DPO today, it’s going to be a long wait now

39 days ago

Misspug I see something too! ????????????????

39 days ago

I hope that's a line, Misspug!

User image

38 days ago

MissPug - I definitely see something. FX it's the start of something!

AFM: currently 10-11 dpo and I still get that same squinter that's barely there. So I suspect that's "normal" for this test and will show no katter what. I have zero symptoms besidea from my boobs feeling sore/tender. I'm guessing it's simply normal cycle hormones. Don't think I'm pregnant.

User image

38 days ago

Thanks everyone. I was stupid last night.
I genuinely believed it too, more fool me. The test dried like an absolute dick, it's definitely an evap. God even knows what the tiny dots are on it.

Sorry to hear you don't feel pregnant Pandorica. We're in this together.

I'm officially 8DPO today, temps dipped a little but no where near the cover line. I'm going to head over to my journal in a moment as I need to vent about something that happened yesterday!

user submitted image

User image

38 days ago • Post starter

Is anyone else this organised?

Until this morning I had a paper copy. I have now thought, why not - let's doing a version on the computer too.

This is cycle 30. All those BFN's. Pffft.

user submitted image

User image

38 days ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo