Community post

Discussion

Long Term TTC Thread [Supporting Each other]

View Full Post

Thought it would be pretty cool to have a thread for us LTTTC'ers.

I'll introduce myself and maybe we can support each other through this journey. I've been TTC for over 2 years now and I am suffering secondary infertility. I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me.

Our testing dates

November:

26th: Anubhola

December:
1st: Janeybaby
14th: MissPug

TBC Testing Dates:
- Nasake
- pcoswarriormommyegas
- Pandorica

NTNP (Not Trying, Not Preventing)
- Miss Pug

User image

248 Replies • 8 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 248 Replies | Last Page

pcoswarrior - it may be so that you didn't ovulate. But it could also be that you had such a short surge that you missed it. Once I actually had to take an opk in the middle of the night to be able to catch my peak, it was that short. The next day it was much lighter. Did you only use strips today or digital too? Finger crossed you had a short surge and just missed it.

MissPug - Yeah, I can see that we're almost cycle buddies! How exciting with your weddins plans! My husband and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary 10 days ago. We started trying in january 2017 when I got my IUD removed. In september 2018 I got accepted to university and started studying. We decided to take a break in september 2019 since I only had two semesters left until I graduated and we thought it was best if I had some time to work too before getting pregnant. I got a job even before I graduated and have been working full time since june, so I took my last birth control in the middle of august. So since I stopped BC we've only been trying for 2 months, but not counting our break we've been trying for over 2½ years. And oh, when it comes to testing this cycle - I already caved. Nothing but a squinter, but I don't trust those.. I've had too many chemicals.

Näsake - good for you that your period arrived on time so that you can have the checks that you need. Fingers crossed all is well.

User image

40 days ago

Pandorica, We can't wait to be married. Covid is a bad time for it, but we want to be husband and wife. We are cycle buddies, well close! What test did you use? Care to share your squinter?

User image

40 days ago • Post starter

MissPug - I so remember that feeling of wanting to get married. When my husband proposed we were married like 4 months later. We got married at the city council with only our closest family. I'll share my squinter in a few hours when I'm alone. My husband doesn't know I'm testing already and I don't plan to share a squinter with him. He'll just think I'm crazy.

User image

40 days ago

And here it is, my squinter. Don't trust a line this faint, it may as well be my eyes fooling me. They are good at doing that.

user submitted image

User image

40 days ago

Pic without a flash.

user submitted image

User image

40 days ago

I definitely see what you're seeing but you're definitely right - you can't trust these tests. But I really really really hope this is real for you. Fingers crossed it's much darker tomorrow for you and shows signs of progression. We got engaged at the end of May 2020, so we've been engaged nearly 5 months. Hope to be married by Christmas! So darn excited. Can't wait to be Mrs Adie! :)

User image

How many DPO are you pandorica? I meant to ask!

User image

Pandorica, I think my body keeps gearing up to ovulate. Maybe? I didn't temp this time, but I've been checking my CM. And I had EWCM, and now it's completely gone. I did get a Blinky smile on digital, but way too early to trust, and it's been blinky ever since. I'm not sure I trust it. But the strips never went near positive. I normally get a positive in the evening, and then see it fade away the next day. But I've never had nothing before. I'm on CD 18, so I know I might still ovulate as my cycles tend to run between 27 and 34 days, with the occasional 36 to 38 thrown in there. But it's getting on the long side.

Miss Pug, congrats on your engagement! I've been married 9 years now. :) I hope you're able to get married by December. And Pandorica, I hope your squinter turns into a

User image

40 days ago • Edited

MissPug - I'm 8-9 dpo, so still early. With my son I got a faint line at 11 dpo. Didn't test before that though.

User image

40 days ago

So, I tested again with fmu. Unfortunately it was pretty diluted, so I think I'll test again with smu. So far still not having any more symptoms other than tender and fuller boobs. Posting my test event though there's barely anything there.

user submitted image

User image

39 days ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo