Community post

Discussion

Long Term TTC Thread [Supporting Each other]

View Full Post

Thought it would be pretty cool to have a thread for us LTTTC'ers.

I'll introduce myself and maybe we can support each other through this journey. I've been TTC for over 2 years now and I am suffering secondary infertility. I am 35 years old. My partner is younger than me.

Our testing dates

November:

26th: Anubhola

December:
1st: Janeybaby
14th: MissPug

TBC Testing Dates:
- Nasake
- pcoswarriormommyegas
- Pandorica

NTNP (Not Trying, Not Preventing)
- Miss Pug

User image

248 Replies • 8 weeks ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 248 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica, Have you got a new testing date in mind? That baby suit is gorgeous, I gave up sewing a long time ago but that is lovely.

Pcoswarriormommyegas, I’ll add you down as testing 6th November. Good luck!

Nasake, Thank you lovely. Best of luck lovely, I’m keeping everything crossed for you. HSG is good - as you say a lot of women conceive after theirs.

LadyMae, Hello, welcome along lovely. Interesting to know about the HSG!

User image

32 days ago • Post starter

anubhola - Long time since we've heard off of you lovely, everything ok? Are you still testing on the 28th? Good luck!

User image

Here is my FSH test, completed on CD3. This is a negative result. Just thought I'd share.

user submitted image

User image

Hi misspug, I tested today at 7dpo and it was negative, I think I need to give it more time. Will try again on 26th. I don’t have any convincing symptoms so not much hopeful either

32 days ago

MissPug - I just had to check my app. I think my testing date will be anywhere from november 11-14th depending on when I ovulate. I usually ovulate around cd 14, but last month I ov on cd 17. And I know I won't be able to resist testing later than 8 dpo. Hence a span between 11-14. I'll know for sure when I get my peak.

User image

32 days ago

anubhola, Sorry to hear that. Although 7DPO is very, very early! FX your cycle ends in BFP.

Pandorica, I'll add you down as the 14th, but obviously if that changes, do let me know. Fingers crossed for us this cycle! :)

User image

Does anyone else here use a cup for their AF? Just wondering if anyone measures their AF output? I've always bled very heavily, a few years ago I measured 80ml (for the whole cycle) which is on the cusp of the high average. Now, per cycle I'm bleeding around 120ml per cycle, which is over what is considered normal.

Just thought I'd ask that question...

User image

MissPug - I would like to use a cup but have yet to find one that I can wear without it causing pain/discomfort. It didn't help when I cut the end a bit, it still hurt. So I'm sticking to pads.

User image

31 days ago

@Pandorica that's so cool that you conceived right after HSG and gives me hope!

@MissPug I use cup and first 2 days it's usually over 100ml a day (24hrs), then it get's better but still it's a LOT. I'm having super hard time to manage my iron levels because of that. But if you want to conceive they don't have any "solution" for it anyway. I read that you actually take pretty big % of it off, because it's not all pure blood. Few studies have found that around 36% of it is blood and 64% other elements: tissue, uterine lining, mucus and blood clots. So 120ml is considered normal actually, ofc if it's not the measurement where you already did the math.

User image

31 days ago • Edited

I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. But my temp dipped today, at 6 DPO, and apparently that sometimes happens when implantation is occurring, according to my research when that happened. But this is my first month temping, so I don't know enough about my patterns yet. Then, I noticed acne on my chin. I have a clear complexion, never get acne. Except for when I'm pregnant. Course, I think it's too early for that to be because of pregnancy, but it's definitely messing with my mind!

User image

31 days ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo