Community post

Discussion

Yep confused for sure...

Hello lovely ladies!
It's been a werid month for me and just wanted to put my question out there and see if anyone else is going through this or can give me any insight.
So I took a test 1 week before expected period and of course negative, I started spotting on day 23 which continued to say 29 then proceeded to get a bit heavier for 2 days then was light for another 2 more day after this time I took another test just to rule out implantation bleeding etc and it was faint positive then 2 more a bit darker but still positive. have been spotting everyday since then too, I'm now 4 days away from next expected period which would put me at 8 weeks if I was pregnant... My question is has anyone found out this late or I this just crazy...
Background info my last 3 pregnancies I spotted up to week 6, other than the crazy mood swings no other symptoms.
Btw I'm getting a digital test tomorrow, I guess to rule it out.

Any advice is welcome

User image

2 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

update took digital said no walked away and came back 10 mins later it says yes with clock wtf am I continuously getting faulty tests or what!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I would say get a blood test done, just so you know for sure and aren't always guessing.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo