Community post

Question

Pregnancy test - dye run?

Hi all, I'm new to this so not sure if I'm posting correctly but...

I have PCOS and I'm trying ovulation induction treatment but no such luck yet. 

I just took a pregnancy test to confirm I'm not before I start another round of medication but I think the dye has run (or i may have crappy aim and accidently peed on the window).

Just wondering if this is a faulty test and if I need to redo it? Any info would be really helpful.

user submitted image

5 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Looks faulty to me, I'd do another if I was you just to be sure x

3 years ago

Thank you so much! I have never had a faulty one but the more I look at forums, it seems everyone hates these blue dye tests...I didn't even know there was a difference!

3 years ago • Post starter

FRER are best to test with. Instead of peeing on the stick, pee in a cup. That way you won't hit the window. Good luck.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Thank you, I will check that out...and yes I think using a cup is a safer bet after today :D

3 years ago • Post starter

I would definitely switch to pink dye tests. I'm honestly not even sure why they still sell blue dye tests, as they can be difficult to read. The pink dye tests are much clearer. I hope you get clearer results.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo