Community post

Discussion

One week late! VVFL for a week not progessing help!

Urgh I don't know that's happening.
No signs of period at all I've loads of watery cm she's soft high and closed.
I am a week late today I'm usually always like clock work.

I ovulated but I also felt like I ovulated roughly a week after I ovulated it was so odd the build up the dark lines on the tests again the sticky cm covering the loo roll tmi sorry...

So did I ovulate late and due on today? I had vvfl on tests 7 days ago, and since then same vvfl so no lines are getting darker nothing and some tests have been negative... I've tried FR , Clearblue, 10ml cheapies, ferma ones alsorts I rang the doctor yesterday she said they won't give me a blood test can just test my first morning wee, but why not? What if something is wrong with me?
I'm so confused either just give me a positive result or give me AF so I can start again! ????

Has any one had a similar experience

2 Replies • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think you are pregnant and definitely need to take a blood test

3 years ago

Just done another bad it's vvfl I know I've asked them to test me via bloods but all they're saying is bring urine in we can't do bloods at moment. I may ring early pregnancy unit as I've had miscarriages before that have needed medical help so I'm rather worried with lines not progressing xx

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo