Community post

Journal

Ultrasound 13 weeks, Update for those following me

So far baby #3 is doing very well! I had another cramping and spotting scare and was told to go to my ER. It was found that I have a horrible, VERY bad UTI and was instantly put on IV antibiotics, and sent home with a prescription for more to take for the next 10 days. I had absolutely no symptoms of a UTI like I used to get, but I'm glad we caught this in time before it caused a miscarriage, which I was told it could!!
So, other than that, ultrasound showed healthy baby growing on time (a bit ahead actually and they updated my due date!)!

user submitted image

User image

3 Comments • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Yay. That's amazing to hear. Love the picture. Hard to believe that UTI can go asymptomatic, but didn't know it could cause a miscarriage. What is your new EDD and will you find out the gender or have you already? Congrats again.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

No we are hoping to find out gender results tomorrow with the blood work I had done over a week ago! I'm going crazy waiting HAHA! My new EDD is March 25th ^_^

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

That's awesome. My daughter is March 29. Can't wait to hear the update.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo