Community post

Question

Sorry this is more towards ladies with a loss and also success story

Hello, I have just found Out I’m pregnant! Absolutely over the moon, but I’ve had 3 miscarriages within a year and a half with my partner, Now has anyone not told their partner until 10/12 weeks? I’m terrified it’s going to happen again and I don’t want to get his hopes up if sadly I do miscarry?

Thank you

2 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi honey! I had recurrent miscarriages too. Turned out I have an MTHFR gene mutation that probably caused it! That's why I think all women should take a prenatal with methylated folate in it like Smarty Pants or Mega Food Baby&Me 2, in case they have the gene defect (which is very common!) You should have your case evaluated by a NaPro Technology doctor if you miscarry again, they're the best fertility doctors out there. I would never dream of not telling my husband. We believe that a baby is a person with a soul right from conception, and he would want to know and love his child no matter how fleeting their lives on earth are. My miscarriages all happened before 6 weeks, so baby was never formed enough to see, but we named them, and we love them, and we believe we'll be with them in Heaven one day, if we get there! I'm so so sorry for your losses, and I hope your rainbow baby sticks. God bless!

3 years ago

6 miscarriages over 2 years. No known cause but they're leaning towards 'sticky blood'. Have gone on to have 2 successful pregnancies :)

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo