Community post

Question

Guess the gender

So, at my 1. Trimester scan they gave me a picture that isn’t showing the nub. But would anyone like to take a guess on the gender from this picture? I can’t wait to find out!
I was 12 weeks and 6 days at the time.

user submitted image

6 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

How far along are you now? Based on the frontal bone, I predict a girl but it's hard to tell from this picture. Congrats. I don't want to find out the gender and my husband is still deciding and he has until September 16.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

I’m 13 weeks and 4 days along today we went for gender scan with our girl 2 years ago and it felt good just knowing so we are going again this time! But I envy the couples who can wait! So I’m cheering for you guys! I know it’s hard to tell from this picture. I think I saw a “thing” at the scan, so I’m so anxious to know!!

3 years ago • Post starter

We found out with our last two and this is our last baby; so I would like to keep it as a surprise this time. Will let you know on the 16th on what we decided to do.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

It’s a boy

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@hopingforasecond1

3 years ago

That was my first reply but changed it. Congrats again.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo